Prayer timesFROM Tuesday, July 17, 2018. Masjid fazl & Baitul futuh
- 04 : 15 Fajr
- 14 : 00 Zuhr
- 17 : 30 Asr
- 21 : 15 Maghrib
- 21 : 15 Isha
Jalsa Waqfe Arzi
Join us for Waqfe Arzi @ Jalsa Salana UK 2018
Waqfe Arzi scheme was first established in 1966 by Hazrat Khalifatul Masih III (ru) to promote the learning and teaching of the Holy Quran as well as imparting religious knowledge to local members.
Variety of food
Majlis Khuddamul Ahmadiyya UK hold Waqfe Arzi programme during the Jalsa Salana period. The purpose is to:
- help with setup of the Jalsa Salana UK site before the inauguration
- help with the windup of site after Jalsa after Jalsa
- increase the knowledge of Khuddam through interactive and faith inspiring Talim classes
- teach Khuddam soft sills, DIY and various other key skills
- create lifelong brotherhood and friendship between Khuddam through team work and team sports
- establish a personal connection between Sadr Majlis and Khuddam.
Since 2016, Jalsa Waqfe Arzi is established as an official Nizamat under Khidmat-e-Khalq. It consists of two periods; first period is before Jalsa for the setup of Hadiqatul Mahdi and second period is straight after Jalsa for wind up.
As the Jalsa Salana UK is considered an international Jalsa due to it having the blessed opportunity to have Hazrat Khalifatul Masih’s (aba) reside in the UK, since 2015 Jalsa Waqfe Arzi also became international with volunteer Khuddam from various countries coming to UK and taking part in Waqfe Arzi before/after Jalsa.
Jalsa Waqfe Arzi department has been very blessed that Hazrat Khalifatul Masih V (aba) has graciously mentioned Waqare Amal done by Khuddam in his Friday Sermon from 2014-2017.
For more information or details please contact your local/regional Qaid sb or Muhammad Ali Ahmad 07941789940 /email@example.com